What is LAUNCH?
Well, it's not an acronym for anything, if that's what you were thinking.
But let's focus on what it is, rather than what it's not.
- Camerata Digital's non-profit, community-service-oriented program focused on website optimization and designed to benefit established small businesses who may be struggling to get up to speed in the areas of web design, e-commerce, SEO, and general digital marketing strategy.
- Free of charge to eligible selected small businesses for the duration of the program, which will vary based on the individual business's needs.
- Obligation-free; we will not approach program participants with any kind of a sales pitch or pressure to purchase services during or after their company's LAUNCH service period.
Who is eligible?
- Established small businesses already in operation; that is to say the LAUNCH program is not a kick-starter or provider of funds or grants.
- In most cases, small businesses should already have some sort of website up and running. Our objective is to improve and optimize the existing, rather than entirely create something new from scratch.
I'm a small business already in operation. Can I apply?
Small businesses must meet the following criterion to be considered for the LAUNCH program.
- The business must not already employ paid services of IT or digital marketing professionals.
It's really free? How does that work?
- After we receive and review your application, we will set up an initial meeting to determine the needs of your small business.
- The needs of your business are defined as the actions necessary to get your website up to speed as far as SEO basics and e-commerce basics go.
- These needs will be determined through a joint effort of the small business owner/manager as well as Camerata team members; specific requests may be considered but are not guaranteed to be accommodated, dependent largely on time/difficulty.
Questions? As it so happens, Camerata employs the sole millenial who is not terrified of phone conversations, and she would love to speak with you. Call Noelle if you'd like to know more, or if you're just bored, curious, or lost a bet. Serial killers and stalkers need not apply.
If you happen to be included in the phone-phobic-millenial demographic, or if you just prefer email, we love those, too. Ask questions! Don't be shy.
If you'd like to nominate a small business for LAUNCH consideration, please pass along this page to them, and their details to us, and we'll see what we can coordinate. We hope to hear from you soon!